The Bard and the Bible
The Bard and the Bible (A Shakespeare Devotional) pairs 365 short passages from each of the two greatest works of English literature ever created, which were compiled in the same period and in the same city. It offers a year of daily readings based on verses from the King James Version of the Bible and lines from Shakespeare's plays and sonnets. The poetry of the Bard and the power of God's Word will enrich your understanding and appreciation of both, provide new ways to encounter and respond to God, and yield both intellectual stimulation and spiritual inspiration.
Available NOW from Amazon, Barnes and Noble, CBD, and in fine bookstores everywhere.
- Follow The Bard and the Bible on WordPress.com
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Podcast: Thy Worldly Task Hast Done June 23, 2017
- Why I Read @HarperCollins #hc200 #WhyIRead June 21, 2017
- Reviewsday: Stratford Festival’s Antony and Cleopatra June 20, 2017
- Not Worth Another Word June 19, 2017
- Podcast: Will and Power June 16, 2017